All hail OpenShell - successor to Classic Shell.
Add Reply
David
2024-04-30 18:59:15 UTC
I now have this installed under W11 (own and remote supported system) and
I can find all sorts of system settings again.

in one specific case I couldn't get W11 to show me the power and laptop
lid settings.

Install OpenShell with W7 menus and there in seconds.

Did I mention I hate W11?

Cheers

Dave R
AMD FX-6300 in GA-990X-Gaming SLI-CF running Windows 10 x64
Andy Burns
2024-04-30 19:03:07 UTC
e.g. click "start", type "lid"
David
2024-05-13 11:07:48 UTC
Post by Andy Burns
Post by David
in one specific case I couldn't get W11 to show me the power and laptop
lid settings.
e.g. click "start", type "lid"
As opposed to "power", "sleep" etc.

An old W7 style menu which takes you to the Control Panel seems to find
settings which aren't obvious with the newer menus.

Cheers

Dave R
--
W11 Home on Dell XPS 13 i7