Displaying your phone Android App on Windows 10, and interacting with it.
David
2024-03-31 19:24:25 UTC
I started searching for this because we have a wireless security camera
with an Android controlling App, and I fancy displaying the results on a
PC screen.

I can use Miracast or similar I think, but I would prefer to be able to
use keyboard and mouse on the PC to control the App directly.

I searched, and was told that Microsoft Phone Link would do what I wanted.
However it just seems to to SMS, alerts and the like.

The W10 App Store has loads of different offerings so I would appreciate a
recommendation from anyone who has this currently working.

Cheers

Dave R
AMD FX-6300 in GA-990X-Gaming SLI-CF running Windows 10 x64
Andy Burns
2024-04-01 08:36:57 UTC
<https://scrcpy.org>